How to register a UK company
In General, there are two ways to register a UK private limited company:-
- 1. The company name to be provided by the customer directly to register the new UK company; or
- 2. To buy a ready-made shell company.
Usually, it requires 6-7 working days for registering a new UK private limited company. The first thing to do is to provide an English company name for searching for the sake that this company name is not a repeated one. On the other hand, to buy a ready-made company requires only 1-2 working days, the client just to select the company names from the list of an existing companies that have registered, and then to handle the transfer of shareholders, directors or such kind formalities. Deep Blue ensures you that all the shelf company (shell company) available to sell to our customers are absolutely has no liability.
Conditions for registration
- (1) a registered UK private limited company must have a minimum of one shareholder and one director. The shareholder and the director can be the same person, while the requirements for the shareholder(s) and director(s) are that, they must be at least 18 years of age, irrespective of their nationality of natural persons. A company registered from any nation can serve as company shareholder(s) and director(s). For a registered UK public limited company, it is required that a minimum of one shareholder and two directors, and the shareholder(s) and director(s) fulfilling the requirement of attaining the age of 18 years old, a natural persons irrespective of any nationality, any company can be served as shareholder(s) and director(s) ;
- (2) a Company Secretary ( by the Company ) ;
- (3) a UK registered address ( provided by the Company )
- (4) the Registered capital ( typically £ 50,000, no verification )
Information to be provided
(1) in the case of an individual shareholder(s) and / or director(s)
● the passport (or entry permits) and identity cards of all shareholder(s) and / or director(s);
● the address proof of all shareholder(s) and / or director(s) (e.g. bank statements , telephone bill , electricity bill , etc.) , such evidence cannot exceed three months.
(2) in the case of corporate shareholder(s) and / or director(s)
● it requires to provide a certificate of registration of legal person(s) and companies address ;
● the company’s ultimate beneficiary identification and proof of address
(3) Director(s) of the company
In general, in addition to bankruptcy, the court disqualified and age-related factors, any person can be a director of the company.
UK company - Incorporation Documents / Materials :-
1. UK company registration certificate ;
2. Articles – 5 copies ;
3. UK statutory registers :
( 3-1 ) Members of the UK companies registered ;
( 3-2 ) Minutes of meetings ;
( 3-3 ) Register of UK company directors ;
( 3-4 ) Register : The application and allocation ; Registration of share transfer ;
( 3-5 ) Register mortgage or charge ; Register of bonds ;
( 3-6 ) Directors' shareholdings Register ;
4. UK share certificate book ;
5. Company chops ( one is in rectangle in sharp and the other one is oval ) ;
6. Common seal ;
7. The applicant company’s registration documents (signed by the Secretary- the Form No. 10) ;
8. A high-quality hard case for holding the above documents (stored the above-mentioned documents and materials).