For those Macau Service Providers, in order to obtain the treatment under the "Mainland and Macau Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement", it should provide:-
( A ) If the Macau Service Provider is a legal person: The Macau Service Providers should submit the relevant authorities in Macau (persons) the following certified documents, statements and the other certificates issued by the Government of the Macau Special Administrative Region :-
1. Documents ( if applicable )
(1) The Commercial and Movable certificate or proof copy issued by the Macau Special Administrative Region Commercial and Movable Property Registry;
(2) Copy of the business tax M / 1 format returns copy issued by the Macau Special Administrative Region Finance Bureau ;
(3) The Macau company's annual report or audited financial statements of Macau service supplier for the past three years ( or five years ) ;
(4) The original or a copy of supporting documents for the business premises owned or leased by the Macau service provider in Macau; it should provide additional documents or copies (certified) for applying providing Maritime transport services, to prove they own boat, ship tonnage which should be more than 50% ( including 50% ) registered in Macau.
(5) The income tax returns and tax certified copy for the past three years (or five years) of the Macau Services Provides; if it is a loss case, the Macau service providers should provide information on income tax returns and certified copy of pay taxes complementary ;
(6) Voucher copy or copies of relevant documents of its employees in the social security fund contributions and proof that shows the service providers comply with the relevant provisions about the minimum required percentage ;
(7) For other supporting service providers in Macau, relevant documents or a copy of its business nature and scope thereof ;
(8) For those engaged in logistics, freight forwarding services and storage services, it should obtain the Macau Special Administrative Region Government confirmations which provides integrated transportation services with proof of eligibility.
(2) The Macau service providers under the "Mainland and Macau Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement", any declaration made during the process of application, its responsible person shall make a declaration before the Macau Special Administrative Region Government.
(3) A certificate that shows the Macau service providers provide information and documents submitted to the Macau Special Administrative Region of the Economic Policy Board for approval. The Economic Services Bureau, in the case they considered necessary, will delegate the MSAR government departments, agencies or independent professional organizations (parties) to conduct verification. If the Economic Services Bureau considers that it meets the standard of the provisions set out in the annex, it will issue a certificate. The content and format of the certificate will be consulted between the Mainland and the government of Macau Special Administrative Region.
( B ) If the Macau service provider is a natural person: The Macau service providers should provide proof of permanent resident status, which shows that it belongs to Chinese citizens, or he can provide the passport of the Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau residents ( HVP ) or Macau Special Administrative Region.