Legalisation by Consulate / Embassy in HK

To make a consulate or consulate endorsement, it is needed to understand the requirement of the respective consulate in that country, the consulate of different countries or regions has different requirements.   Deep Blue can do it for you:-

1. State Consulates in Hong Kong for certification or endorsement;
2. Different countries’ consulate in China for endorsement;
3. China Embassy in the UK consulate (MFA) for certification or endorsement.